24th Annual Wellborn Blueberry Festival
Saturday, June 3, 2017
hosted by the Wellborn Community Association, Inc., a non-profit 501(c)(3) Florida corporation
Our main function and fundraiser each year is the Wellborn Blueberry Festival, held the first Saturday in June on the community center grounds in downtown Wellborn. This year’s Festival, the 24th Annual, will be held on June 3, 2017. Admission is FREE. Enjoy approximately 100 arts & crafts and food vendors, the country store, a car show, parade, children’s amusements, and (of course) our famous blueberry pancake breakfast served from 7:00 to 10:00am. The Country Store will be selling blueberry pies, cobblers, jams and jellies, syrup, and more. Local farms will be offering fresh blueberries and blueberry bushes.
Download the Poster in .pdf form Blueberry Poster.
Below is a complete list of Committee Chairpeople and Contact Information:
- Vendors – Wendell Snowden, 386-963-1157 email@example.com
- Sponsors – Rob Dawson, 386-867-1761 and Anne Dawson, 386-965-0095 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment – Linda Dye, 386-963-3626 or 963-4898
- Breakfast – Mayso Martin, 386-965-4253
- Country Store – Frances Martin, 386-963-2395
- Parade and Car Show (see flyer below) – Jeff DeLaney, 386-243-7076 email@example.com and Cheri Copeland, firstname.lastname@example.org or email SouthernKnightsStreetRodders@gmail.com
- Grounds – Cris Panozzo, 386-623-9561
Download participation forms:
- Vendor Letter and Vendor Application
- Sponsor Letter and Sponsor Form
- Car Show Registration
- Parade Entry Form, Rules and Disclaimer
See our Local Attractions page for links to area information.